Wednesday 19 February 2014

A new year.....

2013 was a very busy year for me. Work takes up a lot of my time. I am a visual effects artist and sometimes work is all I do which leaves no time for other things. I also went on a 2 month trip to the uk and then when I got back to NZ, I was staying at my fiance's family's house for the rest of the year. There was no space for practise there.

I now have just moved into a new home. I have my own study/office/practise room so now can plan a practise routine.

I've picked up an old christian hymns book to help with sight reading. It was $4 from a charity shop and is great fodder full of simple practise material.

Need to set up my piano so I'll hopefully post some pictures of the space this week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments here......